Peach, Cherry, and Blueberry Crisp (adapted from Cooking Light).
- 2 cups cherries, pitted and halved
- Four peaches, pitted and chopped into small pieces (skin on)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine fruit with granulated sugar, flour, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Pour the cherry mixture into a baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until thick and bubbly.
- While fruit bakes, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, almonds, and salt in a medium bowl. Combine butter and almond extract in a small bowl, and drizzle over oat mixture, stirring until moist clumps form.
- Remove fruit mixture from oven, and sprinkle evenly with the streusel topping.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes or until streusel is golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes; serve warm, with yogurt, whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream.
The almond flavor also really stands out in this, so if you love almonds like I do, you will love this.